2.15.2010

Never travel without it

A travel secret was revealed to me not long ago and I can affirm, right here and now, that I will never again travel without a spritzer of rose water and nasya oil. With these super powers on my side, I will fight dehydration successfully.

On land, nasya oil serves to hydrate and lubricate our sinuses post neti pot or nasal rinsing. It also works wonders on days when you have to do, or want to do, a lot of talking without losing your voice. It can even prevent or relieve headaches. While flying high, it serves the same purpose, but additionally changes your entire travel experience. I'm sure that some of our jet lag comes to us my means of being dehydrated. Translation: it will make you more pleasant once you arrive at your destination!

Bringing along a travel spray bottle filled with organic rose water is almost as liberating as merging with the divine. Pressurizing the cabin will no longer mean dry skin and wrinkles. Spritz as desired, especially if your seat mate seems to have traveled through his or her last shower. The smell is wondrous!

No comments: